Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

göra den rätta Ghusl

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

göra den rätta Ghusl Empty
InläggRubrik: göra den rätta Ghusl   göra den rätta Ghusl Emptytis nov 25, 2008 2:09 pm

Från: Umm-Aicha (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-02-25 15:05

Från: <NOBR>K_Nadia</NOBR> (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2004-04-16 18:21

Assalamo alikum systrar, jag vill veta hur man gör rätt ghusl. Jag har hört att kvinnor gör ghusl på annat sätt än män. Är det sant finns det någon hadith. Några säger om man har hål i öronen el. näsan så måste man föra vatten i det också, om det är sant hur ska det gå till. Hoppas att någon kan svara på det.
Jazak Allah khairun!

Från: <NOBR>Umm-Aicha</NOBR>
Skickat: 2004-04-23 21:51
CHAPTER ELEVEN : The Description of the Ritual Bath from a State of Major Impurity

12. Abu Bakr narrated to us; Muhammad bin Abdul-Wahhaab narrated to us; Ja`far bin `Awn informed us; Hishaam bin `Urwah informed us; from his father that Aa`ishah (RA) said:

"The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) commenced by washing his hands, then he performed ritual ablution as he would for the prayer. Then he would take handfuls of water and wet his hair to its roots until he felt that the whole skin of the head had become wet. Then he poured three handfuls of water over his head and bathed." {28}

Abu Bakr (ibn al-Mundhir) said:

One. When you wish to bathe then conceal yourself from public view. Maymoonah (RA) said, "I concealed the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) while he was bathing from major impurity." {29}
Two. Take the container of water and pour water over your right hand and wash it. Then pour water over your private parts and wash them with your left hand.
Three. Strike the earth with your left hand and then wash it. {30}
Four. Then perform ritual ablution as you would for the prayer.
Five. Then immerse your fingers in the water and pass them through your hair until it is wet to the roots.
Six. Then pour water over your head three times making sure it passes over all of your body.
Seven. It is sufficient for the one who has a lot of hair to make sure that all of his hair is wet to its roots.
Eight. While washing, the water should be poured over the right side before the left.
Nine. The woman washes in the same way as the man.
Ten. The menstruating woman [after her menses] washes in the same way as the one who has major impurity with the exception that she perfumes herself with [light smelling] musk by rubbing it over the place that had been soiled with blood in compliance with the Sunnah. {31}
NOTES

{28} Bukhaaree [Eng. Trans. 1/166 no. 272], Muslim [Eng. Trans.], Abu Daawood [Eng. Trans.], at-Tirmidhee [no. 104], an-Nasaa`ee [1/134], al-Bayhaqee [1/173], ibn Khuzaymah [no. 242], ibn Hibbaan [no. 1183], Ahmad [6/56, 101], Abu Awaanah [1/296], Maalik [Eng. Trans.], Abdur-Razzaaq [1/260], ibn Abee Shaybah [1/63] and ibn al-Jaarood [no. 99]
{29} Muslim [Eng. Trans.], an-Nasaa`ee [1/200] and al-Bayhaqee [1/197].
{30} Due to the hadeeth reported in Saheeh Bukhaaree [Eng. Trans. 1/161 no. 260] from Maymoonah (RA) that "the Prophet (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) took a bath from major impurity. He first cleaned his private parts with his hand and then rubbed his hand on the wall (earth) before washing it. Then he performed ritual ablution like that for the prayer and after the bath he washed his feet."
- {Trans.}
{31} Bukhaaree [Eng. Trans. 1/186 no. 311], Muslim [Eng., Trans.], Abu Daawood [Eng. Trans.], an-Nasaa`ee [1/135], ibn Maajah [1/210] and others from Aa`ishah (RA) with the wording "a woman asked the Prophet (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) about the bath which is taken after completion of the menses. The Prophet (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) told her what to do and said, 'purify yourself with a piece of cloth scented with musk.' The woman asked, 'how should I purify myself?' He said, 'Glory by to Allaah! Purify yourself with it.' I pulled her to myself and said, 'rub the place soiled with blood with it.'"

www.salafipublications.com/sps
Detta stycke kommer från boken "Al-Iqna' of Ibn al-Mundhir: Section dealing with ritual purity" skriven av The Imaam Abu Bakr Muhammed bin Ibraaheem bin al.
sidan 9 och 10.
As salam alaykom wa rhamatuAllahi wa barakato
UmmAicha
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

göra den rätta Ghusl
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» The Ruling and Description of Ghusl
» Rätta till misstag
» Tauhid ul-Asma-was-Sifat - Allahs Namn och Egenskaper