Från: Umm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-03-01 22:10
Bismillah wal hamdulillah wa salaat wa salaam 'ala rasoolillah wa ba'd
Whoever asks with the Name of Allah, is not to be rejected...
(173 total words in this text)
From: Kitab at Tawheed
By: Sheikh ul Islam Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab
Dar us Salam Publication
Ibn Umar [radilallahuanhu] Narrated that Allah's Messenger [sallahu wa alyhe wa sallam] said:
" If anyone makes a request in Allah's Name, give him refuge; if anyone seeks refuge by Allah's Names, give him refuge; if any one give you an invaitation, accept it; and if anyone does you a kindness, recompense him; But if you have not the means to do so, pray for him until you feel that you have compensated him." (Abu Dawud and An-Nasa mention this hadith ang graded it sahih)
1) Grant protection to those who seek protection with the Name of Allah.
2) Give if one asks with the Name of Allah.
3) Acceptance of the invitation.
4) Return kindness that has been done to you.
5) If one has no means to repay kindness then supplication for him is a compensation.
6) His [sallahu wa alyhe wa sallam] statement: " Until you feel that you have compensated him."
[ Back to Tawheed | Sections index ] www.calgaryIslam.com