Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Tawheedul-Mutaaba´a

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
'Aaishah

'Aaishah

Antal inlägg : 378
Registration date : 08-11-24

Tawheedul-Mutaaba´a Empty
InläggRubrik: Tawheedul-Mutaaba´a   Tawheedul-Mutaaba´a Emptytis nov 25, 2008 10:21 am

Från: Umm Abdillah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2003-12-11 19:49
الحمد لله رب العالمين وصلى الله وسلم على نبينا محمد وعلى آله وأصحابه ومن اهتدى بهديه إلى يوم الدين أما بعد

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Tawheedul Mutaaba'a

Tawheed Of Following The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم))

Umm 'Abdillaah Al Waadi'iyyah

We do not follow him except with a true following. Allaah Ta'Aalaa said,

قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم to mankind): "If you (really) love Allaah then follow me (i.e. accept Islaamic Monotheism, follow the Qur'aan and the Sunnah), Allaah will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." Aali Imran 3:31

قُلْ أَطِيعُواْ اللّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ فإِن تَوَلَّوْاْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُحِبُّ الْكَافِرِينَ

Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم ): "Obey Allaah and the Messenger." But if they turn away, then Allaah does not like the disbelievers. Aali Imran 3:32

مَّا أَفَاء اللَّهُ عَلَى رَسُولِهِ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْقُرَى فَلِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ وَلِذِي الْقُرْبَى

وَالْيَتَامَى وَالْمَسَاكِينِ وَابْنِ السَّبِيلِ كَيْ لَا يَكُونَ دُولَةً بَيْنَ الْأَغْنِيَاء

مِنكُمْ وَمَا آتَاكُمُ الرَّسُولُ فَخُذُوهُ وَمَا نَهَاكُمْ عَنْهُ فَانتَهُوا وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ

"What Allaah gave as booty (Fai') to His Messenger (Muhammadصلى الله عليه و سلم ) from the people of the townships, - it is for Allaah, His Messenger صلى الله عليه و سلم)), the kindred (of Messenger صلى الله عليه و سلم ), the orphans, Al Masaakin (the poor), and the wayfarer, in order that it may not become a fortune used by the rich among you. And whatsoever the Messenger (صلى الله عليه و سلم) gives you, take it, and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it), and fear Allaah. Verily, Allaah is Severe in punishment." Al-Hashr 59:7

وَمَن يُشَاقِقِ الرَّسُولَ مِن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ الْهُدَى وَيَتَّبِعْ غَيْرَ سَبِيلِ

الْمُؤْمِنِينَ نُوَلِّهِ مَا تَوَلَّى وَنُصْلِهِ جَهَنَّمَ وَسَاءتْ مَصِيرًا

"And whoever contradicts and opposes the Messenger (صلى الله عليه و سلم) after the right path has been shown clearly to him, and follows other than the believer's way. We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell - what an evil destination." An-Nisaa-a 4:115

The Meaning Of "Wa anna Muhammadar Rasoolullaah" (صلى الله عليه و سلم):

This equals Tawheedul 'Eebaadah. Umm 'Abdillaah (hafidhahallaah) mentions a point from the book 'Aqeedatut Tahawiyyah (what she mentions is not an exact quote from the book). "Some people do not mind altering the meaning of verses in the Qur'aan, it condemns them in following Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم)). We are supposed to accept and submit to saheeh ahaadeeth. There is no need to change and alter the meaning . This aspect of Tawheed is following him. When it comes to it, it necessitates the following:

طاعته فيما أمر Obey him in whatever he commands.

وتصديقه فيما أخبر To believe and testify to the truth of everything he informed us of.

واجتناب ما نهى عنه وزجر To avoid whatever he forbade and prohibited.

وأن لا يعبد الله إلا بما شرع And that you worship Allaah only with what he legislated.

There are two kinds of Tawheed:

1. Tawheed from the Mursil (the sender which is Allaah Ta'Aalaa).

2. Tawheed of the one who was sent (to be obeyed and followed).

Umm 'Abdillaah (hafidhahallaah) comments on 'Aqeedatut Tahawiyyah by saying, "This condition, most of the people of the various madhaahib (madhhab pl.) fall into. Ex: The Shaafi'ee madhhab. Some people reject the hadeeth when they know it is authentic because of their madhhab, or because it goes against their logic, etc."

The Characteristic Of Ta'aasub: They fight for their madhhab, and are very emotional. Ta'aasub brought division, taqleed (blind following), having something in the heart against other madhaahib (such as a person upon the Shaafi'ee madhhab can't pray behind an Imaam of another madhhab). It is sad when a Muslim ___ away from the source of following the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم), dishonoring the status is being lowered, and its disgracing to us. This comes from not following what Allaah told us, and by not following the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم)). Allaah punished us through our enemies. "Whatever calamity befalls you, it's from your own hands."

Hadeeth: Allaah will put the oppressors up, the oppressors will punish the oppressors.

Disgracing, belittling, "Whoever oppose my way, or leave my way," not following him صلى الله عليه و سلم))comes with disgrace. Umm 'Abdillaah said, "Be aware yaa akhawaat, from differing from the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم)), by doing what oppose what he came with."

Four Aspects Of The Sunnah:

Sunnah: linguistically means way, a path.

From the Shar'an: The sayings (Al Qawliyyah) of the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم)), his actions, his acknowledgment and accepting something he saw, but made no comment on, and whatever he

صلى الله عليه و سلم)) leaves, (things that he did not do, all kinds of haramaat, this is the "Sunnah of leaving").

The Sayings: Example from a hadeeth: Allaah does not look at your outer appearance. HE looks at the deeds.

Example of his actions: On 'Eid day, he صلى الله عليه و سلم)) would go one way, then take a different way home.

Example of his acknowledgment: Khaalid Ibn Waleed رضي الله عنه)) and another sahaabee were eating a lizard. The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم)) did not eat from the lizard, yet he did not say that it was haraam.

Example of the Sunnah of leaving: Everything haraam is considered the Sunnah of leaving.

Courtesy of Umm Su´aad Hanifah As-Salafiyyah fil Toronto.

Note: No sister is allowed to forward this material under any circumstances. Please seek permission from me so I can ask the sister whom this work belongs to, as i have sought one myself in order to benefit you Ikhwaat.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Tawheedul-Mutaaba´a
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: 'Aqîdah :: Tawhîd-
Hoppa till: