Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Sawdah bint Zam'ah (radiya Allaahu 'anha)

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Noor al hoda

Noor al hoda

Antal inlägg : 160
Registration date : 08-11-23

Sawdah bint Zam'ah (radiya Allaahu 'anha) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sawdah bint Zam'ah (radiya Allaahu 'anha)   Sawdah bint Zam'ah (radiya Allaahu 'anha) Emptytis dec 02, 2008 6:07 am

Umm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2006-03-29 11:59
"Jaami'u Ahkbar An Nisaa"

A Compilation about the Outstanding Women (of Islam)

By Imam Ath Thahaabi

(translated by Hasan As Somali)

Sawdah ( Radi Allahu Anha)

Sawdah bint Zam'ah, she was the first woman the Prophet (Salla Allahu Alaihe wa Salaam) married after Khadijahs death. She was the Prophets only wife for three or more years, until he married Aisha.

She is the one who gave her night to Aisha taking in to consideration the feelings of the Messenger of Allah. An ayat was revealed pertaining to her, when she feared that the Prophet (Salla Allahu Alaihe wa Salaam) was going to divorce her. She said, "Don't divorce me, keep me and give my day to Aisha" So the verse was revealed,(So if a woman fears cruelty or desertion on her husbands part,there is no sin on them both if they make terms of peace between themselves;and making peace is better. And human inner-selves are swayed by greed. But if you do good and keep away from evil,verily, Allah is Ever Well Aquainted with what you do. An Nisa 4:128)

There are five ahadith which were narrated by her!

http://mysite.verizon.net/resrtkwk/id5.html
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Sawdah bint Zam'ah (radiya Allaahu 'anha)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Zainab bint Jahsh (radiallahu anha)
» Zainab Bint Khazeemah Radi Allahu anha
» Ummul mu'minen 'Aishaah Bint Abu Bakr(RadiyAllaahu anha)
» Mu’adhah bint Abdillah
» Aai'shah Bint Abu Bakr Radiyallaahuanha

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Sîrah-
Hoppa till: