HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Dela

Reaching the Imaam while he is Bowing

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

Reaching the Imaam while he is Bowing Empty
InläggRubrik: Reaching the Imaam while he is Bowing   Reaching the Imaam while he is Bowing Emptylör nov 29, 2008 4:53 am

Från: Umm_Amatillaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2008-06-23 12:48

Whoever joins the prayaner congregation while the Imaam is bowing, he must say the initial takbeer (i.e. Allaahu Akbar) whilst standing up with his back straight and being completely relaxed. Then he should make another takbeer to transition into the bowing position.

As for making takbeer when one has his back crooked and whilst already moving into the bowing position, this is not allowed at all. In fact, it may be a cause for his prayer to be nullified.

Imaam Ibn Qudaamah said in al-Mughnee (1/544): "A person that comes late to prayer must make the opening takbeer while his back erect. If he does it after having completely bent his back to go into the bowing position or whilst in the process of bending his back to bow, it is not valid, since he has done it in other than its proper place" [2]

The above is taken from:

Drawing Attention to some Mistakes made in Prayer

AUTHOR: Shaikh 'Alee Hasan Al-Halabee
SOURCE: Muntaqaa Fadaa'il as-Salat wa Adaabihaa (pg. 48-64)
PRODUCED BY: Al-Ibaanah.com
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Användarens profil

Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Fiqh-
Hoppa till: