HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Dela

“Putting Money in Banks that Deal in Interest”

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
ummUthaymeen As-Somaliyah

Antal inlägg : 570
Registration date : 08-11-24

“Putting Money in Banks that Deal in Interest” Empty
InläggRubrik: “Putting Money in Banks that Deal in Interest”   “Putting Money in Banks that Deal in Interest” Emptyfre nov 28, 2008 12:32 pm

Från: Umm-aichaah (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2007-04-05 15:28
<o:p> </o:p>

“Putting Money in Banks that Deal in Interest”<o:p></o:p>

Al-Imaam Muqbil bin Haadee Al-Waadi'ee (rahimahullaah)<o:p></o:p>

Source: Tuhfatul-Mujeeb 'alaa As'ilatil-Haadhir wal-Ghareeb, Question no. 22.<o:p></o:p>

Translated by Aqeel Walker<o:p></o:p>

Putting Money in Banks that Deal in Interest<o:p></o:p>

Question: What is the ruling concerning doing business in that which is lawful (Halaal) and (at the same time) dealing with the local banks and the foreign banks?<o:p></o:p>

Answer: All praise is due to Allaah, and may Allaah send Salaah (i.e. His mentioning of Muhammad among the noble gathering of Angels) and peace upon our Prophet, Muhammad, and upon his family, his companions and whoever supports him. And I bear witness that there is none deserving of worship except Allaah alone, Who has no partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His Servant and Messenger.<o:p></o:p>

To proceed: In reference to doing business in that which is lawful (Halaal), indeed it has been related in the Musnad of Al-Imaam Ahmad from a hadeeth of Raafi' bin Khadeej, who said, "It was said, 'Oh Messenger of Allaah! Which earning is the best?' He replied, 'The man's working with his hand, and every blessed business transaction (i.e. sale)." In reference to cooperating (i.e. dealing) with the local and foreign banks, if he (the person) takes some interest, then this is considered Ribaa, and Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic says in His Noble Book, "Those who devour Ar-Ribaa (usury/interest), they will not stand (on the Day of Resurrection) except like the standing of a person beaten by Satan leading him to insanity." [Al-Baqarah (2):275]<o:p></o:p>

And there has come in Saheeh Muslim from a hadeeth of Jaabir (radhiyallaahu 'anhu) that he said, "The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) cursed the one who devours Ar-Ribaa, the person who gives it (to others), the person who writes it (i.e. it's contract) and those who witness it (i.e. it's contract)." Therefore, dealing with Ar-Ribaa and taking extra (an increase, or interest) is considered forbidden. And even if the person does not take any increase (interest), then he is still helping them by letting them use his money and taking it's profit. And Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic, says: "And cooperate (help each other) in righteousness and piety, and do not cooperate (help each other) in sin and transgression." [Al-Maa'idah (5):2]<o:p></o:p>

Therefore, it is not permissible for him to put his wealth in the bank unless he fears for it due to thieves (i.e. that someone may steal it), and this is with the condition that he does not take any interest. And if he takes interest then verily Allaah says, "Allaah will destroy Ar-Ribaa (usury/interest) and will give increase for Sadaqaat (charity, alms, etc.)." [Al-Baqarah (2):276]<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

Al-Imaam Muqbil bin Haadee Al-Waadi'ee (rahimahullaah)<o:p></o:p>

Source: Tuhfatul-Mujeeb 'alaa As'ilatil-Haadhir wal-Ghareeb, Question no. 22.<o:p></o:p>

Translated by Aqeel Walker<o:p></o:p>

www.assalafi.com
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Användarens profil

“Putting Money in Banks that Deal in Interest”
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Fiqh-
Hoppa till: