Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  GalleriGalleri  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga inLogga in  Islam på svenska:  www.fatwa.se  www.islamforbarn.se  www.salafi.se  www.muslimah.se  www.darulhadith.com  

Profetens karaktär beskriven

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Noor al hoda

Noor al hoda

Antal inlägg : 160
Registration date : 08-11-23

Profetens karaktär beskriven Empty
InläggRubrik: Profetens karaktär beskriven   Profetens karaktär beskriven Emptymån nov 24, 2008 4:36 am

Umm-Aicha (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2005-02-25 20:33
Från: <NOBR>Amatullah_08</NOBR> (Ursprungligt meddelande) Skickat: 2004-07-15 00:44
What has come regarding the character of the Prophet

Written by/Said by Al-Imaam At-Tirmithee

Taken from Mukhtasar Ash-Shamaail Al-Muhammadiyyah

Translated by Abuz-Zubayr 'Abdur-Rahmaan Harrison

Edited by Editorial Staff at tazkiyah.org

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

296 - Anas bin Maalik (Radhiallahu 'Anhu) said: "I served Allaah's Messenger (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) for ten years and he never said 'Uff' (1) to me ever. He never said to me for anything I did, 'Why did you do it,' nor for anything I didn't do, 'Why didn't you do it?' And the Messenger of Allaah (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) was the best person in character. I never touched Khazan (2) nor silk, nor anything that was softer than the hand of the Messenger of Allaah (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam). Nor have I smelled musk ever nor perfume that was better-smelling than the sweat of the Messenger of Allaah (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam)." [Recorded by At-Tirmithee, Al-Bukhaaree, Muslim, Abu Daawood. Al-Albaanee said it is Saheeh.]

298 - Aaishaa (Radhiallahu 'Anha) said: "Allaah's Messenger (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) was not obscene or indecent (3) nor did he act obscene or indecent. He did not used to be loud in the markets, nor did he repay (people) with evil. Rather, he would forgive and pardon (people)." [Recorded by At-Tirmithee, Ahmad. Al-Albaanee said it is Saheeh.]

299 - Aaishah (Radhiallahu 'Anha) said: "Allaah's Messenger (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) never hit anything with his hand ever, except when fighting in the path of Allaah. Nor did he ever hit a servant or a woman." [Recorded by Ibn Maajah. Al-Albaanee said it is Saheeh.]

302 - Jaabir ibn Abdullaah (Radhiallahu 'Anhu) said: "Allaah's Messenger was never asked for something to which he replied, 'No.'" [Recorded by Al-Bukhaaree, Muslim. Al-Albaanee said it is Saheeh.]

303 - Ibn Abbaas (Radhiallahu 'Anhu) said: "Allaah's Messenger (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) was the most generous of people and he was even more generous in Ramadhaan until it was over. Jibreel would come to him to review with him the Quraan. So when Jibreel used to meet him, the Messenger of Allaah (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) would be more generous with goodness than the wind." [Recorded by Al-Bukhaaree, Muslim. Al-Albaanee said it is Saheeh.]

304 - Anas bin Maalik (Radhiallahu 'Anhu) said: "The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) used to not postpone anything for tomorrow." [Recorded by At-Tirmithee. Al-Albaanee said it is Saheeh.]

306 - Aaishah (Radhiallahu 'Anha) said: "Indeed, the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) used to accept gifts and likewise, recompense for them." [Recorded by At-Tirmithee, Ahmad, Al-Bukhaaree, Abu Daawood. Al-Albaanee said it is Saheeh.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Uff: A word of irritation or boredness said to for anything displeasing. 2 Khazan: A fine garment of wool and silk. 3 Faahish: A person of obscenity and indecency in his nature, speech, actions, or manners. However, it is more commonly used to describe speech.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Profetens karaktär beskriven
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Bojkotten av muslimerna under Profetens tid
» Profetens bön - från takbir till Taslim
» Ingen känner till kayfiyyahn av profetens liv i al-barzakh förutom Allaah

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Sîrah-
Hoppa till: